lunes, 12 de enero de 2009

Second day- La Serena (Coquimbo)

Well after a bad night of seasickness of my kids, we get to La Serena, Coquimbo. First of all we have breakfast, and after that we decide to descend to La Serena, well practictly is Coquimbo but the nice city is La Serena, like viña, and its 10 minutes away. When we arrive at the port we go to the exit were bunch of taxis were and for 20 dollars the hour we made a city tour, to different points of the city. The church, the center, the little market, there was not too much too see, but well we finish up in 3 hours, for 60 dollars, and Celebrity was giving the same excursion for 45 dollars each person, but well they have a tour guide, but personally I will save the money for other parts.
When we came back we went to the pool, gosh it was freezing the pool you need it to go to the jacuzzis, and when we were in the jacuzzis it start moving, no!!!. Also we have some problems of seasickness, I give them pills (for kids) and a hershey chocolate, supposly it helps, and I even bought a thing for the hand and I think all this help something but for the rest of the day my kids slept, and no lying I also felt bad. I hope toomorrow I felt better

No hay comentarios: